7/21/18
Writing in E-Prime

Waking on this day brings happiness for my family. A day of rest and family time always welcome. The day well planned and full for all with important activities and engagements. Some of which are, first and foremost, Sunday breakfast, lego time, homework time, cleaning and meeting with friends at the plaza. I feel the energy of the morning coming in through the Eastern direction of the patio and welcome the sun. Good Morning! Birdsong fills the air and brings happiness. Soon I decide to begin some serious work around the house for a while and then into homework. Running back and forth to the plaza providing rides is anticipated. I feel a sudden sense of panic that passes when I begin to water the garden. Ah the morning, savor the day, stay in the moment. Breath and relax is the message today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/8/18 Bionics: The development of a bionic person and it's use in the military