My name is Alison Kelly and I live and work in Sonoma. I have been an herbalist for the past 15 years studying and teaching classes in herbal medicine making, nutritional benefits of herbs and herbal teamaking. In 2016 I co-taught a series of essential oils for self care classes for Sonoma Valley Hospital staff, and completed a year long certificate program in Health Navigation at Sonoma State. I have a small herbal products company and currently make and sell a savory herbal seasoning locally in Sonoma, work as a natural foods personal home cook, food artisan and soupmaker. I am also participating in a acupuncture tutorial program at Sonoma Valley Acupuncture and Herb Center and am excited to be learning about Chinese medicine.

Comments

  1. That's so cool that you're doing a tutorial! How old school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear more about your experience with essential oils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, I am also an herbalist living in Marin, with a little medicine making company, now studying chinese medicine... we should connect :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8/8/18 Bionics: The development of a bionic person and it's use in the military