Week Three Assignment Explaining Connectivity

Based on what I know now, I believe all is connected, although I don't completely understand how. I believe there are energies at work that we cannot see.  I look at examples such as the meridian system in Chinese medicine. The channels are not separate; where one ends the other begins. Yin and Yang. Where one ends the other begins. One can transform into the other.  It seems, we cannot see all things at all times, but rather it seems we mostly see just a piece of something at any given time. Maybe there are those moments when we see multidimensionally that we discover synchronicity and connectivity. Even though I believe all things are connected whether one realizes it or not, I also think one's believe plays a powerful role in how we view our world. I am always so shocked at how differently two people can interpret the same incident! Additionally, most of us aren't skilled communicators (myself) or active listeners and it makes me wonder how we function at all together! I guess it all comes down to state of mind. When I pay attention to who and what I am connected to and synchronicity I feel supported and more at home in the universe. 

Comments

  1. Yes, I agree, Ones belief system does play a large part in how one views the world. I suppose it would be a boring world if we all had the same beliefs. What would be great is if every arguement that we had would turn out to sway in the direction of ones own beliefs...I suppose, as Mick Jagger sang to Jimi Hendrix, You can't always get what you want!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8/8/18 Bionics: The development of a bionic person and it's use in the military